Thursday, March 27, 2008

Welcome to Sustainababy!

I'm starting this site to share tips and ideas on how to raise children more sustainably. No, I'm not some barefoot hippie, just a suburban housewife who has found herself with a little too much free time. Since recently becoming a mommy I've found it more difficult to be environmentally, socially, and fiscally responsible, and so I'm hoping to share my adventures and mishaps with others (and vice versa). I also have a little expertise in green living because of my educational background. That being said, I am NOT to be considered any sort of expert, and any comments expressed are merely my opinion. Don't read too much into anything, folks! Please feel free to email me with suggestions, ideas, etc. I'm always excited to hear about new things!
-Holly

No comments: