Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Products I Love


As a breastfeeding mama, I am always thirsty; this can be a problem when I'm on the go. I hate buying water bottles (for the obvious environmental reasons), so as an alternative I use an adorable SIGG Hello Kitty water bottle. This durable 20 oz. water bottle is made of aluminum so that you don't have to worry about any leaching, and the sport top is perfect for those of us that are more than a little clumsy. Best of all, it's super lightweight and it fits perfectly in my BOB stroller cup holder. SIGG carries bottles in a variety of different sizes and colors and they also make some adorable 13 oz. kids bottles. Washing them can be a bit tricky unless you have a bottle brush, but I've found that my Munchkin brush works well. I think that I'm going to ask for a few more of these for my birthday, just so that I always have one around!

No comments: